"That Guy"
It seems to me in every situation, whether it's a person with a negative attitude or a guy drinking at an intervention for alcoholics, there is always that person that everyone seems to despise. I use the term "that guy" , male or female, to identify the person that seems to make an awkward situation more awkward or a good joke turn into something disgusting. To me that guy usually thinks that a comment should be said by his/herself. "That guy" also seems to not know what is appropriate for the situation at hand.
The funny thing about that is that in many situations I find myself to be "that guy". An example is whenever on I play video games, I always seem to make very negative remarks or "unsportsmanlike attitude" or break the code of conduct ,agreed to but never read. I get to the point where I have completely different ideas of what is video games for. Nobody likes "that guy" when he makes his comment, in my case very bad attitude. I just can't help but to always wonder why did they decide to become that guy in the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment